The two top killers in the United States are heart disease and cancer. About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.
According to the American Cancer Society, men have a one in two chance, and women and have a one in three chance, of developing cancer in their lifetime. Dr. Epstein, a world-renowned toxicologist, states that “America’s cancer rate is at an all-time high due to chemicals in our food, supplements, and cosmetics from sources which if cleaned up, we could reverse the cancer epidemic in as little as ten years.”
We here at WholeHOPE certainly agree that it’s definitely worth giving this great health advice a try! It’s paid off for us and we feel strongly that it could pay off for you and your loved ones, too.
So, let’s do our homework!
First and foremost, we must first understand why certain recommendations have been made. Understanding recommendations is just as crucial as following them. If we don’t know the importance of what we are doing, we are less likely to continue.
Though I underwent chemotherapy and radiation, I was able to help reverse my cancer in half the time as well as withdrawing from all major narcotics by including many of the natural therapies discussed in the books I have recommended. Ten years after my cancer diagnosis, and armed with a wealth of knowledge from additional education in herbology, traditional Chinese medicine, nutrition response testing, heart rate variability testing, sports medicine, and a bachelor’s degree in holistic health, I remain cancer-free and have more energy than I had at twenty-eight. I will always struggle with low-level pain, but I am able to control it with natural remedies. I live a full and vibrant life.
I hope those of you who need it most—those who are also fighting for your lives—will take advantage of our recommended resources, and especially my recommended reading list. I believe these resources aided in saving my life and also changed it to a degree that’s difficult to express. Sharing this collection is my way of passing on the gifts I have received from reading them—not just the gift of life extension, but of vitality.
This is a short list of recommended reading that my husband and I devoured as we learned how to truly repair the body inside and out.
● Eating Well for Optimum Health – Andrew Weil, MD
● Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill – Udo Erasmus, PhD
● Flax Oil As A True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer and Other Diseases – Dr. Budwig
● Health Wars – Phillip Day
● Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging (Documentary) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHlLRge45sg
● Staying Healthy with Nutrition – Elson M. Haas, MD, Buck Levin, PhD, RD
● The Acid and Alkaline Food Guide – Susan E. Brown, PhD
● The Cure for All Cancers – Hulda Clark, PhD, ND
● The Enzyme Factor – Hiromi Shinya, MD
● The True Power of Water – Masaru Emoto
● You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty – F. Batmanghelidj, MD